Watching MD game now

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,585
11,306
82
I said it before and I will say it again. They are a good team and no team should take them lightly
 

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,585
11,306
82
I would not be surprised to see them make a run in conference tournament. Many people ridiculed us for losing to them, but they have some real good players
 
  • Like
Reactions: William J. Leggett
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod