Watching MD game now

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,595
11,318
82
I said it before and I will say it again. They are a good team and no team should take them lightly
 

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,595
11,318
82
I would not be surprised to see them make a run in conference tournament. Many people ridiculed us for losing to them, but they have some real good players
 
  • Like
Reactions: William J. Leggett
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced