Watching MD game now

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,598
11,321
82
I said it before and I will say it again. They are a good team and no team should take them lightly
 

mugrat86

Heisman
Dec 11, 2014
8,598
11,321
82
I would not be surprised to see them make a run in conference tournament. Many people ridiculed us for losing to them, but they have some real good players
 
  • Like
Reactions: William J. Leggett
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?