******UNC vs UK Official Game Thread******

Cat in ga

All-Conference
Nov 2, 2017
2,898
2,806
0
We might be playing with 4 before this is over. Remember what Cal said to Terrence Jones? He may want to say the same thing to Boston. I know I have.
 

YankeeCpt_rivals378522

All-Conference
May 7, 2009
2,021
1,122
113
BJ Boston is a black hole.... He dribbles the ball into the court for as long as he wants... then he fires some awkward shot with a hand in his face.. it is now confirmed... he is not Malik Monk
 

SophiesDad

Heisman
Mar 23, 2018
6,384
20,886
0
They’re in the bonus 4:30 into the 2nd half HAHAHAHA I’m turning this off and watching football. Y’all have a good one
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  2. 02 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  5. 05 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina