I was wrong about him. I was wondering why Coach had him in. Now I know.
Time to get our wings to drive the ball at him to get him in foul troubleYou just know that the stripes are going to let Brooks absolutely do anything he wants in the second half without blowing the whistle.
He's out. Only 1 guy hasn't played today.Has Keion played today? or is he still out with a “calf injury”.
He outplayed Evan Mobley in a head to head matchup last year. He has a great motor but he plays a little too fast sometimes and got too excited on his scores that he didn’t get back on defense. Nothing that time can’t fix. He should be a good player as he gets more game experienceI was wrong about him. I was wondering why Coach had him in. Now I know.
The odds of UK winning are better with him on the court than not.We are up 4 and Sarr is scoreless. UNREAL !!
And it's why Cal hates it. Every time he uses a zone, the opponent gets three points immediately.
We have 5 assists and Boston has 2 of them.Yup Clarke and Boston played selfish
Cats bigs got hosed on several calls in first half, not as bad as rooferee game, but pretty bad.![]()
Yeah, that trick always seems to work against us. Unc has veteran guys that know what to do in that situation but this is why Cal hates going zone. 100% of the time, the opponent gets 3True. That said, when he went to it that late I thought it was a good move because unc had to adjust. Didn’t pan out but it was a thought.
Half our turnovers are travels on shot fakes.
Even Raftery thought it was on BrooksThe first call of the game....wtf was that. UNC guy goes over the back and UK gets called for a foul lmao. Its so bad its comical.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina