******UNC vs UK Official Game Thread******

Cat in ga

All-Conference
Nov 2, 2017
2,898
2,806
0
We might be playing with 4 before this is over. Remember what Cal said to Terrence Jones? He may want to say the same thing to Boston. I know I have.
 

YankeeCpt_rivals378522

All-Conference
May 7, 2009
2,021
1,122
113
BJ Boston is a black hole.... He dribbles the ball into the court for as long as he wants... then he fires some awkward shot with a hand in his face.. it is now confirmed... he is not Malik Monk
 

SophiesDad

Heisman
Mar 23, 2018
6,384
20,886
0
They’re in the bonus 4:30 into the 2nd half HAHAHAHA I’m turning this off and watching football. Y’all have a good one
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  4. 04 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU