******UNC vs UK Official Game Thread******

Cat in ga

All-Conference
Nov 2, 2017
2,898
2,806
0
We might be playing with 4 before this is over. Remember what Cal said to Terrence Jones? He may want to say the same thing to Boston. I know I have.
 

YankeeCpt_rivals378522

All-Conference
May 7, 2009
2,021
1,122
113
BJ Boston is a black hole.... He dribbles the ball into the court for as long as he wants... then he fires some awkward shot with a hand in his face.. it is now confirmed... he is not Malik Monk
 

SophiesDad

Heisman
Mar 23, 2018
6,384
20,886
0
They’re in the bonus 4:30 into the 2nd half HAHAHAHA I’m turning this off and watching football. Y’all have a good one
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'