Well, there's no way Iowa will finish under.500, when do you want to meet to give me my hundy? I'll buy you a drink, with your money.$100? Wanna bet?
Well, there's no way Iowa will finish under.500, when do you want to meet to give me my hundy? I'll buy you a drink, with your money.$100? Wanna bet?
Thats what she said.BunchofAholes and I had a $100 bet that Iowa would finish under.500. The bet was made September 13. I took the over, ahole took the unders. There's now, no way Iowa will finish under. 500 this year.
Being the good guy I am, I'm willing to buy him a drink after he pays me.
We’ll have a passing game someday.Umass goes 0-12 after their 45-14 bowling green loss
Iowa could only muster 234 yards passing on Umass
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast