******Umass vs Iowa Game Thread******

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,723
7,317
113
BunchofAholes and I had a $100 bet that Iowa would finish under.500. The bet was made September 13. I took the over, ahole took the unders. There's now, no way Iowa will finish under. 500 this year.

Being the good guy I am, I'm willing to buy him a drink after he pays me.
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,158
25,414
113
Umass goes 0-12 after their 45-14 bowling green loss

Iowa could only muster 234 yards passing on Umass
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  2. 02 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class