Well, there's no way Iowa will finish under.500, when do you want to meet to give me my hundy? I'll buy you a drink, with your money.$100? Wanna bet?
Well, there's no way Iowa will finish under.500, when do you want to meet to give me my hundy? I'll buy you a drink, with your money.$100? Wanna bet?
Thats what she said.BunchofAholes and I had a $100 bet that Iowa would finish under.500. The bet was made September 13. I took the over, ahole took the unders. There's now, no way Iowa will finish under. 500 this year.
Being the good guy I am, I'm willing to buy him a drink after he pays me.
We’ll have a passing game someday.Umass goes 0-12 after their 45-14 bowling green loss
Iowa could only muster 234 yards passing on Umass
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit