Was about to post “I’m crankan my hawg to the ginger in Skyrizi commercial”
Was about to post “I’m crankan my hawg to the ginger in Skyrizi commercial”
I've already cracked my celebratory craft beer for the win!
Kirk in turtle mode
KF might like her, she seems like a punter.
Sexiest commercial in the ocean since the Pacific Life whale commercial.
TOM SAID NO HARDCORE STUFF
I FUCAN LOVE THIS SOMGSexiest commercial in the ocean since the Pacific Life whale commercial.
I FUCAN LOVE THIS SOMG
Don't ask me how I know she has no carpet!
BECAUSE IT'S NOT A BLOW OUT UNLESS WE SCORE 70I’m fine running out the clock. Some kid is probably paralyzed in a pointless game. Why bother.
I hasn’t posted in my gallon jugs orTOM SAID NO HARDCORE STUFF
Let's be real, anyone even slightly better than UMass tonight and (at best) Iowa is white-knuckling their way to a nail-biter win right now.everything is so hard for our offense
I still don’t feel any better about this team
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Players Presser Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers