Was about to post “I’m crankan my hawg to the ginger in Skyrizi commercial”
Was about to post “I’m crankan my hawg to the ginger in Skyrizi commercial”
I've already cracked my celebratory craft beer for the win!
Kirk in turtle mode
KF might like her, she seems like a punter.
Sexiest commercial in the ocean since the Pacific Life whale commercial.
TOM SAID NO HARDCORE STUFF
I FUCAN LOVE THIS SOMGSexiest commercial in the ocean since the Pacific Life whale commercial.
I FUCAN LOVE THIS SOMG
Don't ask me how I know she has no carpet!
BECAUSE IT'S NOT A BLOW OUT UNLESS WE SCORE 70I’m fine running out the clock. Some kid is probably paralyzed in a pointless game. Why bother.
I hasn’t posted in my gallon jugs orTOM SAID NO HARDCORE STUFF
Let's be real, anyone even slightly better than UMass tonight and (at best) Iowa is white-knuckling their way to a nail-biter win right now.everything is so hard for our offense
I still don’t feel any better about this team
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Hawkeye Report Football
Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions