Who the hell is David Johnson?
did he play against us?
They are better than Duke.No way ul can keep this up
He was either the number one or two ranked player in state of Kentucky last year.Who the hell is David Johnson?
did he play against us?
Helps our NET if UL wins.I’m not rooting for either team. I’m fine with either losing.![]()
He was either the number one or two ranked player in state of Kentucky last year.
Hey me too man lolThe only time you’ll see me root for u6
He played but didn’t score. I believe he won the state title last year with Trinity.Don’t remember him at all in our game.
Eurostep needs retirement.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'