Who the hell is David Johnson?
did he play against us?
They are better than Duke.No way ul can keep this up
He was either the number one or two ranked player in state of Kentucky last year.Who the hell is David Johnson?
did he play against us?
Helps our NET if UL wins.I’m not rooting for either team. I’m fine with either losing.![]()
He was either the number one or two ranked player in state of Kentucky last year.
Hey me too man lolThe only time you’ll see me root for u6
He played but didn’t score. I believe he won the state title last year with Trinity.Don’t remember him at all in our game.
Eurostep needs retirement.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina