You give Wheeler **** but don't say a Damm word about the UCLA player did the same fkn thing and no call. You're patheticHorses ***. Wheeler flopped bigger than a Dukie.
If I did, would you quit crying?You give Wheeler **** but don't say a Damm word about the UCLA player did the same fkn thing and no call. You're pathetic
Thx, NailLivingston has emerged offensively and ware has done a good job on the defense.
I agree but listen, you just can’t do that at this point. It was clearly a flop which is why they were allowed to call it. You can’t do that.So I guess they are calling flops this year supposedly what does Duke have so far this year about 86 calls against them just curious?
Oh, none. LMFAO
*NC fans are all inbredNeed to win especially with UNC winning.
Already have been told by UNC fans on social media that I’m ONLY a UK fan and not a fan of the game. I really hate Tobacco Road and the “Carolina Way”
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day