UK vs UCLA Gamethread

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
So I guess they are calling flops this year supposedly what does Duke have so far this year about 86 calls against them just curious?

Oh, none. LMFAO
I agree but listen, you just can’t do that at this point. It was clearly a flop which is why they were allowed to call it. You can’t do that.

Wheeler doesn’t sell well. He needs to quit.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  2. 02 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'