You give Wheeler **** but don't say a Damm word about the UCLA player did the same fkn thing and no call. You're patheticHorses ***. Wheeler flopped bigger than a Dukie.
If I did, would you quit crying?You give Wheeler **** but don't say a Damm word about the UCLA player did the same fkn thing and no call. You're pathetic
Thx, NailLivingston has emerged offensively and ware has done a good job on the defense.
I agree but listen, you just can’t do that at this point. It was clearly a flop which is why they were allowed to call it. You can’t do that.So I guess they are calling flops this year supposedly what does Duke have so far this year about 86 calls against them just curious?
Oh, none. LMFAO
*NC fans are all inbredNeed to win especially with UNC winning.
Already have been told by UNC fans on social media that I’m ONLY a UK fan and not a fan of the game. I really hate Tobacco Road and the “Carolina Way”
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon