You give Wheeler **** but don't say a Damm word about the UCLA player did the same fkn thing and no call. You're patheticHorses ***. Wheeler flopped bigger than a Dukie.
If I did, would you quit crying?You give Wheeler **** but don't say a Damm word about the UCLA player did the same fkn thing and no call. You're pathetic
Thx, NailLivingston has emerged offensively and ware has done a good job on the defense.
I agree but listen, you just can’t do that at this point. It was clearly a flop which is why they were allowed to call it. You can’t do that.So I guess they are calling flops this year supposedly what does Duke have so far this year about 86 calls against them just curious?
Oh, none. LMFAO
*NC fans are all inbredNeed to win especially with UNC winning.
Already have been told by UNC fans on social media that I’m ONLY a UK fan and not a fan of the game. I really hate Tobacco Road and the “Carolina Way”
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn