I’m not even watching it. I taped it and am checking the score. Sounds like a good idea so far.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Mick's defense is better at this point in the season.Still a winnable game. But UCLA has a lot of talent. May come down to whose big can stay out of foul trouble.
It doesn't bode well that we don't really have any quality wins to this point.Been saying it for awhile. We will not make tournament.
Been saying it for awhile. We will not make tournament.
Because he can't get Cal out of his head.Why does Fredrick spaz out against every power five team?
Totally agreeNothing wrong with these players good coaching wouldn’t fix
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’