I’m not even watching it. I taped it and am checking the score. Sounds like a good idea so far.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Mick's defense is better at this point in the season.Still a winnable game. But UCLA has a lot of talent. May come down to whose big can stay out of foul trouble.
It doesn't bode well that we don't really have any quality wins to this point.Been saying it for awhile. We will not make tournament.
Been saying it for awhile. We will not make tournament.
Because he can't get Cal out of his head.Why does Fredrick spaz out against every power five team?
Totally agreeNothing wrong with these players good coaching wouldn’t fix
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU