I’m not even watching it. I taped it and am checking the score. Sounds like a good idea so far.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Mick's defense is better at this point in the season.Still a winnable game. But UCLA has a lot of talent. May come down to whose big can stay out of foul trouble.
It doesn't bode well that we don't really have any quality wins to this point.Been saying it for awhile. We will not make tournament.
Been saying it for awhile. We will not make tournament.
Because he can't get Cal out of his head.Why does Fredrick spaz out against every power five team?
Totally agreeNothing wrong with these players good coaching wouldn’t fix
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach