I’m not even watching it. I taped it and am checking the score. Sounds like a good idea so far.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Mick's defense is better at this point in the season.Still a winnable game. But UCLA has a lot of talent. May come down to whose big can stay out of foul trouble.
It doesn't bode well that we don't really have any quality wins to this point.Been saying it for awhile. We will not make tournament.
Been saying it for awhile. We will not make tournament.
Because he can't get Cal out of his head.Why does Fredrick spaz out against every power five team?
Totally agreeNothing wrong with these players good coaching wouldn’t fix
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina