UK vs Nicholls game thread

UK_BlueBlood

All-American
May 21, 2002
4,274
9,190
103
I know the Purdue game was enticing.

I know we have guys out with injuries.

But all in all so far, this team looks relatively average and ordinary.

Shooting looks to be unreliable. At least not reliable enough to run the offense Pope wants.

No one appears to be a guy who can just go get a bucket. Oweh is supposed to be that guy, but so far he seems out of kilter.

Defense seems to be improved from last year. But that will only carry you so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chasingwildcat

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
I can already tell that force-feeding the ball to Garrison 20 feet from the basket is going to irritate me all season. I hope it's not a continuing thing. He can be a serviceable big but he's not Amari Williams.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

theBlues

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2025
1,893
4,268
113
I think UK is 1/7 on threes and 1/4 from the foul line and still up 8-2. So at least we can't complain about the defense at the moment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chasingwildcat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU