It’s not going to look good until one of the two or both are back. We look lost without a point guard, hopefully we can win this one without them.
I was responding to the person who said Nicholls was playing great defenseOur D is not good
It seems to be good because opponent is bad
**** is mind blowing with the injury ******** we’ve experiencedAbsolutely f’n sick of this injury ****. F**k man wtf just don’t f’n play this **** is constant.
You’re being kind …We look rough.
Limiting minutes coming off injury.I don’t understand why you wouldn’t start DA if he’s gonna play anyways
Marriage changes a person … !!I’ve never seen a sophomore slump hit so quick - Chandler
Yeah get us off to a good start and pull him out once we're up comfortably. I think pope over thinks it sometimes.I don’t understand why you wouldn’t start DA if he’s gonna play anyways
Yea I get that but you can still limit his minutes if he startsLimiting minutes coming off injury.
he's still a nervous wreck. you can see it in how he movesI’ve never seen a sophomore slump hit so quick - Chandler
Exactly.Yeah get us off to a good start and pull him out once we're up comfortably. I think pope over thinks it sometimes.
Noah and Chandler can't hit the ocean with a golf ball.I’m not sure Chandler and Noah would start for Nicholls.
Like batting practice in baseball … live games are different.Noah hits em all in practice
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU