It’s not going to look good until one of the two or both are back. We look lost without a point guard, hopefully we can win this one without them.
I was responding to the person who said Nicholls was playing great defenseOur D is not good
It seems to be good because opponent is bad
**** is mind blowing with the injury ******** we’ve experiencedAbsolutely f’n sick of this injury ****. F**k man wtf just don’t f’n play this **** is constant.
You’re being kind …We look rough.
Limiting minutes coming off injury.I don’t understand why you wouldn’t start DA if he’s gonna play anyways
Marriage changes a person … !!I’ve never seen a sophomore slump hit so quick - Chandler
Yeah get us off to a good start and pull him out once we're up comfortably. I think pope over thinks it sometimes.I don’t understand why you wouldn’t start DA if he’s gonna play anyways
Yea I get that but you can still limit his minutes if he startsLimiting minutes coming off injury.
he's still a nervous wreck. you can see it in how he movesI’ve never seen a sophomore slump hit so quick - Chandler
Exactly.Yeah get us off to a good start and pull him out once we're up comfortably. I think pope over thinks it sometimes.
Noah and Chandler can't hit the ocean with a golf ball.I’m not sure Chandler and Noah would start for Nicholls.
Like batting practice in baseball … live games are different.Noah hits em all in practice
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games