It’s not going to look good until one of the two or both are back. We look lost without a point guard, hopefully we can win this one without them.
I was responding to the person who said Nicholls was playing great defenseOur D is not good
It seems to be good because opponent is bad
**** is mind blowing with the injury ******** we’ve experiencedAbsolutely f’n sick of this injury ****. F**k man wtf just don’t f’n play this **** is constant.
You’re being kind …We look rough.
Limiting minutes coming off injury.I don’t understand why you wouldn’t start DA if he’s gonna play anyways
Marriage changes a person … !!I’ve never seen a sophomore slump hit so quick - Chandler
Yeah get us off to a good start and pull him out once we're up comfortably. I think pope over thinks it sometimes.I don’t understand why you wouldn’t start DA if he’s gonna play anyways
Yea I get that but you can still limit his minutes if he startsLimiting minutes coming off injury.
he's still a nervous wreck. you can see it in how he movesI’ve never seen a sophomore slump hit so quick - Chandler
Exactly.Yeah get us off to a good start and pull him out once we're up comfortably. I think pope over thinks it sometimes.
Noah and Chandler can't hit the ocean with a golf ball.I’m not sure Chandler and Noah would start for Nicholls.
Like batting practice in baseball … live games are different.Noah hits em all in practice
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'