the big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.How am I a coward? Lmfao.
I'd take Big 12, ACC, Big East. I'm tired of this **** every single game.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.
Hell, I'd take the OVC at this point lmaothe big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.
Pretty easy to do when you are being helped don't you think? Jesus.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach