***UK @ Vandy Game Thread***

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
Vanderbilt SUCKS
REFS SUCK
Gottlieb and CBS SUCK
SEC Sucks

GO BIG BLUE !!!! GO BIG BLUE !!!!

LET'S GO CATS !!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyFord

TIE543

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2015
3,393
4,279
73
I'll say it again.
**** the SEC. I don't give a **** about being a founding school.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,606
72,742
113
Done. Shove ulis out of the way, get the bucket and the foul. @freida-boss needs to stay his *** away tonight. This is horseshit.
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Ridiculous effort by most of the team. A bad loss given how they were playing.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU