I'll say it again.
**** the SEC. I don't give a **** about being a founding school.
Ayers is a criminal.
agreed.This team has little heart other than Ulis and Jamal.
LOLWhich conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
Vandy's tougher than we are. Today at least.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.Which conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
LOL
You're an idiot.
How am I a coward? Lmfao.Answer the question, coward.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend