the big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.How am I a coward? Lmfao.
I'd take Big 12, ACC, Big East. I'm tired of this **** every single game.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.
Hell, I'd take the OVC at this point lmaothe big east is a sinking ship....trust me you don't want that. the big 12 is too.
Pretty easy to do when you are being helped don't you think? Jesus.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine