I'll say it again.
**** the SEC. I don't give a **** about being a founding school.
Ayers is a criminal.
agreed.This team has little heart other than Ulis and Jamal.
LOLWhich conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
Vandy's tougher than we are. Today at least.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.Which conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
LOL
You're an idiot.
How am I a coward? Lmfao.Answer the question, coward.
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities