I'll say it again.
**** the SEC. I don't give a **** about being a founding school.
Ayers is a criminal.
agreed.This team has little heart other than Ulis and Jamal.
LOLWhich conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
Vandy's tougher than we are. Today at least.
How is anyone a coward for being upset with our conference? If you don't think we are in a terrible basketball conference then you don't watch much basketball.Which conference do you want to limp into, you coward?
LOL
You're an idiot.
How am I a coward? Lmfao.Answer the question, coward.
KSR Football
KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season