Torvik Rankings

Rainman3067

Freshman
May 3, 2026
43
62
18
Might be too difficult a project for us. If we want beef with Mississippi, we should become rivals with Jackson St, the school we so deftly raided for a coach and player
I'd see if Mississippi Valley St. would be interested...they of the 3-30 record
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 20MRoster

moses1uk

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2005
1,181
2,152
113
Dominate K Pop GIF by First We Feast
 

ComebackCats98

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
882
2,652
93
Out of curiosity what was UK going into this past season? I know the roster isn’t done, but I believe there’s going to be very limited opportunities to add to it. I don’t see how this team will be better than last year’s without Aberdeen and Oweh
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU