Torvik Rankings

Rainman3067

Freshman
May 3, 2026
43
62
18
Might be too difficult a project for us. If we want beef with Mississippi, we should become rivals with Jackson St, the school we so deftly raided for a coach and player
I'd see if Mississippi Valley St. would be interested...they of the 3-30 record
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 20MRoster

moses1uk

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2005
1,181
2,147
113
Dominate K Pop GIF by First We Feast
 

ComebackCats98

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
866
2,613
93
Out of curiosity what was UK going into this past season? I know the roster isn’t done, but I believe there’s going to be very limited opportunities to add to it. I don’t see how this team will be better than last year’s without Aberdeen and Oweh
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’