Torvik Rankings

Rainman3067

Freshman
May 3, 2026
43
62
18
Might be too difficult a project for us. If we want beef with Mississippi, we should become rivals with Jackson St, the school we so deftly raided for a coach and player
I'd see if Mississippi Valley St. would be interested...they of the 3-30 record
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 20MRoster

moses1uk

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2005
1,181
2,152
113
Dominate K Pop GIF by First We Feast
 

ComebackCats98

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
882
2,650
93
Out of curiosity what was UK going into this past season? I know the roster isn’t done, but I believe there’s going to be very limited opportunities to add to it. I don’t see how this team will be better than last year’s without Aberdeen and Oweh
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals