Torvik Rankings

Rainman3067

Freshman
May 3, 2026
43
62
18
Might be too difficult a project for us. If we want beef with Mississippi, we should become rivals with Jackson St, the school we so deftly raided for a coach and player
I'd see if Mississippi Valley St. would be interested...they of the 3-30 record
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 20MRoster

moses1uk

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2005
1,181
2,148
113
Dominate K Pop GIF by First We Feast
 

ComebackCats98

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
867
2,613
93
Out of curiosity what was UK going into this past season? I know the roster isn’t done, but I believe there’s going to be very limited opportunities to add to it. I don’t see how this team will be better than last year’s without Aberdeen and Oweh
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball