I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
"I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.
I would've gone with a cup of soup and a beer."I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
TheBigSpur Football
Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'