I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
"I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.
I would've gone with a cup of soup and a beer."I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Football
Four South Carolina standouts included among NFL Draft expert's early 2027 selections
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina Football Burning Questions | Florida Week
GamecockCentral Football
Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense