I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
"I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.
I would've gone with a cup of soup and a beer."I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
TheBigSpur Football
The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games