I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
"I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.
I would've gone with a cup of soup and a beer."I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice
GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting
Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski
GamecockCentral Football
The difference between 2-3 and 4-1: A dive into the statistical similarities but key difference between South Carolina and Florida
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
GamecockCentral Football
Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played