They aren’t going to be an nit teamTexas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
You could have gotten a ticket to that game on stub hub for $10. The cheapest I saw it for the UK game was $150. I think the last time I looked prior to the UK game was the night before the game. So it may have dropped some right before tip. I was impressed that Tech was able to keep the BBN out as well as they were. I didn't see much blue in the crowd at Lubbock.
Well, after all, it is Lubbock.
Texas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show