They aren’t going to be an nit teamTexas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
You could have gotten a ticket to that game on stub hub for $10. The cheapest I saw it for the UK game was $150. I think the last time I looked prior to the UK game was the night before the game. So it may have dropped some right before tip. I was impressed that Tech was able to keep the BBN out as well as they were. I didn't see much blue in the crowd at Lubbock.
Well, after all, it is Lubbock.
Texas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep