They aren’t going to be an nit teamTexas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
You could have gotten a ticket to that game on stub hub for $10. The cheapest I saw it for the UK game was $150. I think the last time I looked prior to the UK game was the night before the game. So it may have dropped some right before tip. I was impressed that Tech was able to keep the BBN out as well as they were. I didn't see much blue in the crowd at Lubbock.
Well, after all, it is Lubbock.
Texas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'