They aren’t going to be an nit teamTexas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
You could have gotten a ticket to that game on stub hub for $10. The cheapest I saw it for the UK game was $150. I think the last time I looked prior to the UK game was the night before the game. So it may have dropped some right before tip. I was impressed that Tech was able to keep the BBN out as well as they were. I didn't see much blue in the crowd at Lubbock.
Well, after all, it is Lubbock.
Texas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights