Tai Wynyard

Jkr21790

Senior
Apr 21, 2015
1,043
509
113
Well I expect him to come in and come off the bench in front of Poy and Humphries and average 18 and 10.



..........Hints Sarcasm..........
 

Jkr21790

Senior
Apr 21, 2015
1,043
509
113
But seriously. I do think he can step in front of Humphries and give us some good mins. He'll give us some toughness and aggressiveness off the bench. Maybe something like 4pts, 5rbs if he steps in front of Humphries and takes his mins. I think Wynyard will be better than Hump.
 

screwduke

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2015
2,658
2,036
0
This is a silly question. No one here knows the answer to that. I doubt the coaching staff even knows at this point. Dude isn't even on campus yet.

Right, Cal and staff recruited him not knowing if he could help or not. Good call.

:flush:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  2. 02 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy