11 days until a bruiser shows up to train Skal and Isaac about taking physical play.. Bet your *** on that.
Love it, and hope he does just that.
11 days until a bruiser shows up to train Skal and Isaac about taking physical play.. Bet your *** on that.
I'm going to keep following this thread because Tai keeps getting taller. I'm hoping he can hit a solid 7'3 by the time he plays in January. *fingers crossed*
This is a silly question. No one here knows the answer to that. I doubt the coaching staff even knows at this point. Dude isn't even on campus yet.
?Looking forward to seeing this lineup on the court:
Ulis
Murray
Willis
The Jack
The Aussie
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense