11 days until a bruiser shows up to train Skal and Isaac about taking physical play.. Bet your *** on that.
Love it, and hope he does just that.
11 days until a bruiser shows up to train Skal and Isaac about taking physical play.. Bet your *** on that.
I'm going to keep following this thread because Tai keeps getting taller. I'm hoping he can hit a solid 7'3 by the time he plays in January. *fingers crossed*
This is a silly question. No one here knows the answer to that. I doubt the coaching staff even knows at this point. Dude isn't even on campus yet.
?Looking forward to seeing this lineup on the court:
Ulis
Murray
Willis
The Jack
The Aussie
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too