I watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
I watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
Probably when ESPN became bigI watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
Explain. What makes players go through these shenanigans these days as opposed to players back during that period?Probably when ESPN became big
Awhile backI watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
This is the first guy I remember celebrating on a regular basis.
This is one of the most baller things I’ve seen lately:
Guys want to be featured in the flashy highlight packages that didn't exist 'back in the day'Explain. What makes players go through these shenanigans these days as opposed to players back during that period?
So it has nothing to do with the psyche of the current athletes? HmmmmGuys want to be featured in the flashy highlight packages that didn't exist 'back in the day'
It could be possible - who is their psychic?So it has nothing to do with the psychic of the current athletes? Hmmmm
Iol...fat fingers.It could be possible - who is their psychic?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: New Ryan Field, an improved offense and a big opportunity for Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Penn State OT commit David Tarawallie climbs to nation's No. 73 recruit
BWI Recruiting
Penn State CB target Kia Jones Jr. turning heads this fall: ‘He could play in the NFL one day’
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?