I watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
I watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
Probably when ESPN became bigI watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
Explain. What makes players go through these shenanigans these days as opposed to players back during that period?Probably when ESPN became big
Awhile backI watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
This is the first guy I remember celebrating on a regular basis.
This is one of the most baller things I’ve seen lately:
Guys want to be featured in the flashy highlight packages that didn't exist 'back in the day'Explain. What makes players go through these shenanigans these days as opposed to players back during that period?
So it has nothing to do with the psyche of the current athletes? HmmmmGuys want to be featured in the flashy highlight packages that didn't exist 'back in the day'
It could be possible - who is their psychic?So it has nothing to do with the psychic of the current athletes? Hmmmm
Iol...fat fingers.It could be possible - who is their psychic?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades