I watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
I watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
Probably when ESPN became bigI watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
Explain. What makes players go through these shenanigans these days as opposed to players back during that period?Probably when ESPN became big
Awhile backI watched a replay of this game yesterday and I did not see one player give the first down sign nor dance in the end zone after a TD. When did the game change?
This is the first guy I remember celebrating on a regular basis.
This is one of the most baller things I’ve seen lately:
Guys want to be featured in the flashy highlight packages that didn't exist 'back in the day'Explain. What makes players go through these shenanigans these days as opposed to players back during that period?
So it has nothing to do with the psyche of the current athletes? HmmmmGuys want to be featured in the flashy highlight packages that didn't exist 'back in the day'
It could be possible - who is their psychic?So it has nothing to do with the psychic of the current athletes? Hmmmm
Iol...fat fingers.It could be possible - who is their psychic?
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
BWI Wrestling
Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV